WHEN: May 1st and 2nd ,2020
LOCATION: Kern County
Gun Club, 12450 Shotgun Rd Bakersfield, CA 93311
Proceeds from this fundraiser will be used to support the
missions of the
US Hotshot Association (USHA) and the Wildland Firefighter Foundation (WFF).
Come Join Us!
Friday May 1st;
- Camping & RV’s Welcome Friday May 1st onsite
at the gun club.
- Practice Round’s available Friday for $35.00 per
- Tri-tip BBQ will be held on Friday night.
Potluck style dinner. Bring your favored side dish.
Saturday May 2nd;
- 6:00 AM Breakfast Burrito & Coffee
- 7:00 AM Registration
- A Raffle will be held after the shoot that offers
many great prizes such as multiple Firearms, a Chainsaw, and more!
- Post shoot BBQ Lunch
- Online team registration is $500 which ends on
- Following your online registration and payment
you will receive an email with a “Team Profile” to be completed. The
information you provide with the profile is important information for the event
team to better serve you.
- This event is
limited to a maximum of 45 teams.
- If there are less
than 45 teams registered the day of the event there will be onsite registration
Online Team & Sponsor registration at www.ushotshots.com